Had a couple of beers tonight. So here are a few thoughts for the evening:
• When given the choice between “high school job” and “potentially life-defining moment”, always choose the life-defining moment. (Rush rules.)
• How much is too much ZZ Top?
• Kindergarten is overrated. (Although I DO think they’ve got that nap-time thing nailed.)
• The Yum Yum Shoppe in Haverhill, Mass., lost big time when they gambled on me with their “eat what you want” policy.
• I hear Puerto Rico is lovely in the springtime.
• Wedding planning is probably more about your families than it is about you.
Special bonus thought:
• There is NO WAY I would go back to 8th grade. And, if I did, I CERTAINLY wouldn’t want to do it as a girl.
• It is totally awesome that the first guy to ever offer me a joint was named Steve Dube. (Shout out to all New Hampshire friends – that’s not an indictment of Steve – he was a great guy and I really liked him!)
• “Zook” is not a name that should be hyphenated. It should be taken and taken proudly – mostly because it’s structurally cool like “Skoog”.